Welcome to the Press & Media Area
We hope you will find everything you need but should you require further information please contact Clare Greenfield, Group Marketing Manager.
T:0141 889 3207 M: 07508 842 183 E: email@example.com
The William Tracey Group and its sister companies Oakwood Fuels and Wastecycle in the UK and Enva in Ireland together form Enva Group.
You can find details of our company values, capabilities, markets served and latest news throughout our website. However, below are some basic facts to get you started:
The William Tracey Group
The William Tracey Group is one of the UK’s leading recycling and resource management companies. Established in 1948, the company fuses unparalleled industry experience with the latest technologies to deliver bespoke recycling and resource management services for its customers.
Delivering the highest level of customer service is core and the company focuses on this throughout all levels of the organisation, priding itself on long-term partnerships, which add value to our customer’s business.
We have been working to improve the reuse and recycling of our customer’s resources to minimise those ultimately disposed of as waste, focused on driving material away from landfill. This approach benefits the environment whilst delivering a value for money solution.
The company has played a leading role supporting Scottish businesses on their journey towards compliance with the new Waste (Scotland) Regulations. We have invested in our people, our fleet and back-of-house technology to support this.
- The William Tracey Group aim to be the supplier of choice for environmental services across Scotland and the North of England
- Employ around 450 people across 8 sites in Scotland and 1 sites in the North of England
- Supplies a vast range of services with 9 key service lines and a turnover of around £70m per year
- Dedicated to investment in the latest technologies and excellent customer service
- Employing more than 1,000 people throughout its 21 operational facilities, Enva Group is a leading waste management, recycling and resource recovery business based in the UK and Ireland.
- Enva Group is focused on the industrial, commercial, construction and public sectors, operating in the specialist hazardous and non-hazardous sectors.
- Under Exponent Private Equity LLP ownership, the management team is led by CEO Tom Walsh, supported by Niall Wall as Chairman.