WEEE (WASTE ELECTRICAL ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT)
The William Tracey Group provides secure collection for WEEE, fluorescent tubes and batteries UK wide. Our service and re-use model is one of the first of its kind in the UK, encompassing consultation, collection, storage, reporting, administration, recycling, re-use and transportation in one reliable and streamlined service.
- Specialist WEEE consultation advice to ensure compliance with waste regulations
- Pick up in compliance with all WEEE Regulations.
- Assurance that all WEEE is recycled to the highest standard using approved recyclers.
We collect all items of WEEE including:
- Office equipment
- Canteen and catering equipment including large commercial items
- IT equipment
- Televisions and computer monitors
- Fridges (domestic and commercial)
- Small electrical appliances
- Office equipment including large printers and photocopiers
- Fluorescent lamps
The William Tracey Group provides comprehensive environmental services which exceed and comply with all governing environmental and health and safety legislation.
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01505 321 000 to discuss how we can help you on your journey to Zero Waste by safe, compliant disposal of WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment).