As an award winning recycling and resource management business, the William Tracey Group can help you achieve your corporate environmental goals through implementing an integrated waste management strategy which will manage your waste resources in line with the waste hierarchy.
The William Tracey Group operates at the cutting edge of the recycling industry. We are continually evaluating our processes and driving innovation within our business in order to ensure that we remain at the forefront of the industry. We were the first company in the UK to adopt a carbon management plan, the first company to introduce dual pod vehicles reducing carbon footprint and winners of;
- Resource Management Business of the Year (Large), National Recycling Awards
- Green Business of the Year, Scottish Business Awards
- Recycling Business of the Year, Awards for Excellence
- Ayrshire Business Awards, Business Excellence, Service Catergory
The William Tracey Group's awards are recognition of the work our employees and customers put into reducing their environmental impact every day. The business has also been recognised for its commitment to health, safety and the environment and customer service excellence; we have been shortlisted for;
- ROCCO Award, Employer of the Year
- ROCCO Award, Outstanding Business > 25 staff
- National Recycling Award: Working in Partnership with ISG
Click here to find out more about why the William Tracey Group was shortlisted for the National Recycling Award: Working in Partnership with ISG
Click here to find out more about why the William Tracey Group was shortlisted for two ROCCO awards.
Click here to find out more about how the William Tracey Group won MRW Resource Management Business of the Year 2014.
Click here to find out more about how the William Tracey Group won the Awards for Excellence 2015, Recycling Business of the Year
Click here to find out more about the Ayrshire Business Awards